China Longyuan Power Group Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:CLPXY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Saturday, June 18th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, June 28th will be paid a dividend of 0.183 per share on Friday, September 2nd. This represents a yield of 0.96%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, June 27th.
Shares of OTCMKTS:CLPXY opened at 18.99 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is 19.98. China Longyuan Power Group has a twelve month low of 15.22 and a twelve month high of 24.92.
Separately, Citigroup upgraded China Longyuan Power Group from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Monday, March 28th.
China Longyuan Power Group Corporation Limited generates and sells wind and coal power in the People's Republic of China. It operates through segments, Wind Power and Coal Power. The company designs, develops, constructs, manages, and operates wind and coal power plants. It also operates other power projects, such as thermal, solar, tidal, biomass, and geothermal solar power.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Longyuan Power Group (CLPXY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for China Longyuan Power Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Longyuan Power Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.