Shares of Hornby PLC (LON:HRN – Get Rating) were up 5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as GBX 32.50 ($0.39) and last traded at GBX 31.50 ($0.38). Approximately 39,661 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 25% from the average daily volume of 52,819 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 30 ($0.36).
The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 32.34 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 38.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.91, a quick ratio of 1.05 and a current ratio of 2.87. The firm has a market cap of £52.58 million and a P/E ratio of 100.33.
About Hornby (LON:HRN)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Hornby Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hornby and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.