MetalNRG plc (LON:MNRG – Get Rating) rose 1.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 0.17 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.17 ($0.00). Approximately 3,833,635 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 22% from the average daily volume of 4,886,274 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.17 ($0.00).
The company has a quick ratio of 1.67, a current ratio of 1.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.71. The company has a market capitalization of £1.82 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.80. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 0.16 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 0.20.
MetalNRG Company Profile (LON:MNRG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for MetalNRG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MetalNRG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.