Shares of NEXT plc (OTCMKTS:NXGPY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $35.29 and last traded at $35.29, with a volume of 2183 shares. The stock had previously closed at $37.44.
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $39.30 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $45.35. The company has a quick ratio of 1.47, a current ratio of 1.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.69.
About NEXT (OTCMKTS:NXGPY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NEXT (NXGPY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.