Shares of Pgs Asa (OTCMKTS:PGSVY – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.51 and traded as high as $0.69. Pgs Asa shares last traded at $0.69, with a volume of 4,417 shares.
The firm has a market cap of $275.71 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.44 and a beta of 3.86. The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.35. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.51 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.38.
Pgs Asa Company Profile (OTCMKTS:PGSVY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pgs Asa (PGSVY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Receive News & Ratings for Pgs Asa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pgs Asa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.