Shares of Tembo Gold Corp. (CVE:TEM – Get Rating) traded down 3.7% on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.26 and last traded at C$0.26. 37,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 36% from the average session volume of 27,241 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.27.
The company has a market cap of C$24.27 million and a P/E ratio of -11.09. The company has a quick ratio of 0.36, a current ratio of 0.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.86. The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.26 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.25.
Tembo Gold Company Profile (CVE:TEM)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Tembo Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tembo Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.