The New Germany Fund, Inc. (NYSE:GF – Get Rating) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $12.75 and traded as low as $8.74. The New Germany Fund shares last traded at $8.75, with a volume of 23,251 shares changing hands.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $10.05 and its 200 day moving average price is $12.75.
The firm also recently disclosed a — dividend, which will be paid on Friday, June 24th. Investors of record on Monday, May 16th will be issued a dividend of $0.7254 per share. This represents a yield of 0.6%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, May 13th.
The New Germany Fund Company Profile (NYSE:GF)
The New Germany Fund Inc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched by Deutsche Investment Management Americas Inc The fund is managed by Deutsche Asset Management International GmbH. It invests in the public equity markets of Germany. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The New Germany Fund (GF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Receive News & Ratings for The New Germany Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The New Germany Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.