Tarku Resources Ltd. (CVE:TKU – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05, with a volume of 56000 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.07 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.07. The company has a quick ratio of 1.99, a current ratio of 1.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.55. The firm has a market capitalization of C$3.27 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.55.
About Tarku Resources (CVE:TKU)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Tarku Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tarku Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.