Vanguard FTSE Canadian High Dividend Yield Index ETF (TSE:VDY – Get Rating)’s share price was down 0.7% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$41.68 and last traded at C$41.97. Approximately 432,967 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 145% from the average daily volume of 176,407 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$42.28.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$45.60 and a 200-day moving average price of C$45.37.
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canadian High Dividend Yield Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canadian High Dividend Yield Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.