Shares of Antibe Therapeutics Inc. (TSE:ATE – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.62 and last traded at C$0.62, with a volume of 6025 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.61.
The stock has a market cap of C$32.16 million and a PE ratio of -1.14. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29, a quick ratio of 16.53 and a current ratio of 17.91. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.70 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.71.
About Antibe Therapeutics (TSE:ATE)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Antibe Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Antibe Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.