Felix Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:FLX – Get Rating) insider Michael (Mike) Davis bought 60,277 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, June 16th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.22 ($0.15) per share, with a total value of A$13,441.77 ($9,334.56).
The company has a current ratio of 2.02, a quick ratio of 1.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51.
Felix Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Felix Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Felix Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.