Hudson Resources Inc. (CVE:HUD – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.04 and last traded at C$0.04, with a volume of 1750 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.04.
The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.05 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.06. The company has a market cap of C$6.24 million and a PE ratio of -0.51. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.36, a current ratio of 0.13 and a quick ratio of 0.12.
Hudson Resources Company Profile (CVE:HUD)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Hudson Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hudson Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.