Ion Energy Ltd. (CVE:ION – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.25 and last traded at C$0.24, with a volume of 14075 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.25.
The company has a market cap of C$14.51 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.28. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.33 and a 200 day moving average price of C$0.39.
About Ion Energy (CVE:ION)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Ion Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ion Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.