Portofino Resources Inc. (CVE:POR – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.07 and last traded at C$0.07, with a volume of 37850 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.07.
The company has a fifty day moving average of C$0.09 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.11. The stock has a market capitalization of C$6.51 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.12.
About Portofino Resources (CVE:POR)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Portofino Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Portofino Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.