Shares of NXR stock opened at GBX 242 ($2.94) on Monday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 241.11 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 272.95. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.37, a quick ratio of 0.89 and a current ratio of 1.81. The stock has a market capitalization of £215.75 million and a PE ratio of 7.76. Norcros has a 52 week low of GBX 211 ($2.56) and a 52 week high of GBX 351.32 ($4.26).
Norcros Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Norcros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norcros and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.