Ariana Resources plc (LON:AAU – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3.96 ($0.05) and traded as low as GBX 3.60 ($0.04). Ariana Resources shares last traded at GBX 3.60 ($0.04), with a volume of 393,027 shares changing hands.
The firm has a market cap of £41.14 million and a PE ratio of 5.14. The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 3.99 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 3.96.
About Ariana Resources (LON:AAU)
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Ariana Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ariana Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.