Europa Metals Limited (LON:EUZ – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 1.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 3 ($0.04) and last traded at GBX 3.10 ($0.04). 39,400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 65% from the average session volume of 112,847 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 3.15 ($0.04).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.70, a current ratio of 12.99 and a quick ratio of 12.99. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 3.34 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 3.85. The stock has a market capitalization of £2.45 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.97.
Europa Metals Company Profile (LON:EUZ)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Europa Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Europa Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.