FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ:FPAY – Get Rating) Director Howard Dvorkin bought 15,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 15th. The shares were bought at an average price of $1.07 per share, for a total transaction of $16,050.00. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 3,852,956 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $4,122,662.92. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink.
Howard Dvorkin also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, June 10th, Howard Dvorkin purchased 20,200 shares of FlexShopper stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $1.11 per share, for a total transaction of $22,422.00.
- On Tuesday, June 7th, Howard Dvorkin purchased 40,228 shares of FlexShopper stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $1.11 per share, for a total transaction of $44,653.08.
- On Thursday, May 19th, Howard Dvorkin purchased 33,064 shares of FlexShopper stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $1.20 per share, for a total transaction of $39,676.80.
Shares of FlexShopper stock traded down $0.03 on Tuesday, hitting $0.94. The stock had a trading volume of 43,001 shares, compared to its average volume of 55,622. FlexShopper, Inc. has a twelve month low of $0.83 and a twelve month high of $3.82. The business’s 50 day moving average is $1.16 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.63. The stock has a market cap of $20.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -11.69 and a beta of 1.45.
Institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of the company. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. acquired a new position in shares of FlexShopper in the third quarter valued at approximately $54,000. Two Sigma Securities LLC acquired a new position in shares of FlexShopper in the third quarter valued at approximately $61,000. Citadel Advisors LLC acquired a new position in shares of FlexShopper in the second quarter valued at approximately $59,000. Wells Fargo & Company MN grew its position in shares of FlexShopper by 50.5% in the second quarter. Wells Fargo & Company MN now owns 21,730 shares of the financial services provider’s stock valued at $64,000 after purchasing an additional 7,296 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Millennium Management LLC bought a new stake in shares of FlexShopper in the second quarter valued at approximately $77,000. 15.75% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
FlexShopper Company Profile (Get Rating)
FlexShopper, Inc, a financial technology company, operates an e-commerce marketplace to shop electronics, home furnishings, and other durable goods on a lease-to-own (LTO) basis. It offers durable products, including consumer electronics; home appliances; computers, including tablets and wearables; smartphones; tires; and jewelry and furniture, such as accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FlexShopper (FPAY)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Receive News & Ratings for FlexShopper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FlexShopper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.