GoldMining Inc. (OTCMKTS:GLDLF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.4% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $2.52 and last traded at $2.45. Approximately 362,600 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 32% from the average daily volume of 533,160 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.44.
About GoldMining (OTCMKTS:GLDLF)
GoldMining, Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The company operates through the following geographical segments: Canada, Brazil, United States, Paraguay, Colombia, and Peru. Its project portfolio includes Sao Jorge, Cachoeira, Boa Vista, Surubim, Batistao, Montes Aureos, Trinta, Whistler, Yellowknife Gold, Rea, La Mina, Titiribi, and Crucero.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GoldMining (GLDLF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for GoldMining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoldMining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.