Guangdong Investment (OTCMKTS:GGDVY – Get Rating) was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Shares of GGDVY stock opened at $58.00 on Tuesday. Guangdong Investment has a 52-week low of $56.00 and a 52-week high of $77.35. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $62.72 and a 200 day moving average price of $65.33.
About Guangdong Investment (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guangdong Investment (GGDVY)
- Quest Diagnostic Stock is Ready to Move Higher
- Cracks Form In Adobe’s Growth Outlook
- Chewy Stock is Not All Bark and No Bite
- MarketBeat Podcast: How To Navigate The Market Downturn Like A Pro
- Two High Yields The Insiders Are Buying
Receive News & Ratings for Guangdong Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guangdong Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.