HashiCorp, Inc. (NYSE:HCP – Get Rating) shares were up 10.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $30.45 and last traded at $30.00. Approximately 37,086 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 1,353,720 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.19.
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on HashiCorp in a research report on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a “sell” rating for the company.
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $39.93.
HashiCorp, Inc provides multi-cloud infrastructure automation solutions worldwide. The company offers Terraform, an infrastructure provisioning product that applies an Infrastructure-as-Code approach, where processes and configuration required to support applications are codified and automated instead of being manual and ticket-based; and Vault, a secrets management and data protection product, which enables security teams to apply policies based on application and user identity to govern access to credentials and secure sensitive data.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HashiCorp (HCP)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for HashiCorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HashiCorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.