Shares of iShares Core 1-5 Year USD Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:ISTB – Get Rating) fell 0% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $47.02 and last traded at $47.08. 21,942 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 1,171,163 shares. The stock had previously closed at $47.09.
The company has a 50 day moving average of $47.75 and a 200 day moving average of $48.90.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Core 1-5 Year USD Bond ETF (ISTB)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Core 1-5 Year USD Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Core 1-5 Year USD Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.