Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:JMHLY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $49.95 and last traded at $51.56, with a volume of 27066 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $50.50.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a current ratio of 1.29 and a quick ratio of 1.11. The business’s 50 day moving average is $54.96 and its 200-day moving average is $56.65.
Jardine Matheson Company Profile (OTCMKTS:JMHLY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jardine Matheson (JMHLY)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Jardine Matheson Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jardine Matheson and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.