Leaf Mobile Inc. (TSE:LEAF – Get Rating) shares dropped 1.9% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$2.56 and last traded at C$2.59. Approximately 15,380 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 71% from the average daily volume of 53,170 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.64.
The company has a current ratio of 0.75, a quick ratio of 0.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$2.62. The stock has a market cap of C$198.42 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 58.86.
About Leaf Mobile (TSE:LEAF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Leaf Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leaf Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.