Shares of Metro AG (OTCMKTS:MTTWF – Get Rating) fell 3.6% on Monday . The company traded as low as $10.35 and last traded at $10.35. 12,836 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 69% from the average session volume of 40,900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.74.
The business has a 50-day moving average of $10.35 and a two-hundred day moving average of $10.67.
Metro Company Profile (OTCMKTS:MTTWF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metro (MTTWF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Metro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.