Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MRAAY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $14.03 and last traded at $14.50, with a volume of 508865 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.49.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05, a current ratio of 4.60 and a quick ratio of 3.18. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $15.53 and its 200-day moving average price is $17.16. The firm has a market capitalization of $39.20 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.05 and a beta of 0.69.
About Murata Manufacturing (OTCMKTS:MRAAY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Murata Manufacturing (MRAAY)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Murata Manufacturing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Murata Manufacturing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.