Shares of Neptune Orient Lines Limited (OTCMKTS:NPTOY – Get Rating) traded down 10.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $3.68 and last traded at $3.68. 900 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 17% from the average session volume of 1,088 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.10.
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $3.68.
Neptune Orient Lines Company Profile (OTCMKTS:NPTOY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neptune Orient Lines (NPTOY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Neptune Orient Lines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neptune Orient Lines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.