Shares of Newmark Security plc (LON:NWT – Get Rating) fell 2.7% on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 34 ($0.42) and last traded at GBX 35.50 ($0.43). 2,351 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 71% from the average session volume of 8,013 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 36.50 ($0.45).
The company has a current ratio of 1.51, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 53.15. The firm has a market capitalization of £3.33 million and a P/E ratio of -8.88. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 30.31 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 32.67.
Newmark Security Company Profile (LON:NWT)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Newmark Security Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Newmark Security and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.