PropertyGuru Limited (NYSE:PGRU – Get Rating) rose 12.5% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $4.87 and last traded at $4.87. Approximately 497 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 37,781 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.33.
PGRU has been the subject of a number of analyst reports. HSBC initiated coverage on shares of PropertyGuru in a research note on Wednesday, June 15th. They set a “buy” rating and a $8.40 target price for the company. BTIG Research initiated coverage on shares of PropertyGuru in a research note on Monday, April 18th. They issued a “neutral” rating for the company.
The company has a current ratio of 0.98, a quick ratio of 0.98 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $6.49.
PropertyGuru Company Profile (NYSE:PGRU)
PropertyGuru Limited operates online property classifieds marketplaces in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. It serves agents and developers to advertise residential and commercial properties for sale or rent to property seekers. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Singapore.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PropertyGuru (PGRU)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for PropertyGuru Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PropertyGuru and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.