Trend Aggregation Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:TAAG – Get Rating) shares fell 0% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $20.85 and last traded at $20.95. 1,332 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 54% from the average session volume of 2,920 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.95.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $20.95 and a 200 day moving average price of $20.95.
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Trend Aggregation Growth ETF stock. Citadel Advisors LLC acquired a new position in Trend Aggregation Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:TAAG – Get Rating) in the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund acquired 20,234 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $573,000. Citadel Advisors LLC owned about 8.99% of Trend Aggregation Growth ETF as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trend Aggregation Growth ETF (TAAG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Trend Aggregation Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trend Aggregation Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.