Acerus Pharmaceuticals Co. (OTCMKTS:TRLPF – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $2.20 and last traded at $2.20, with a volume of 109 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $3.37.
The company has a fifty day moving average of $2.20 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.80. The company has a current ratio of 1.35, a quick ratio of 0.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64.
About Acerus Pharmaceuticals (OTCMKTS:TRLPF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acerus Pharmaceuticals (TRLPF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.