Dream Global REIT (TSE:DRG.UN – Get Rating) shares were up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$16.79 and last traded at C$16.79. Approximately 630,471 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 8% from the average daily volume of 585,517 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$16.78.
The company has a current ratio of 0.87, a quick ratio of 0.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 81.99. The firm has a market cap of C$3.27 billion and a P/E ratio of 4.78. The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$16.79.
About Dream Global REIT (TSE:DRG.UN)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Dream Global REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dream Global REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.