NYSE GB opened at $4.50 on Wednesday. Global Blue Group has a 12-month low of $3.96 and a 12-month high of $10.75. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $4.96 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.81.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Global Blue Group stock. Citadel Advisors LLC acquired a new position in Global Blue Group Holding AG (NYSE:GB – Get Rating) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 10,444 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $67,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 85.06% of the company’s stock.
Global Blue Group Holding AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides technology-enabled transaction processing services for merchants, banks, acquirers, governments, and travelers worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Tax Free Shopping Technology Solutions (TFSS) and Added-Value Payment Solutions (AVPS).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global Blue Group (GB)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Global Blue Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Blue Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.