HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:HOCFF – Get Rating) shares were down 9.4% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as 49.44 and last traded at 49.44. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 12% from the average daily volume of 113 shares. The stock had previously closed at 54.57.
Separately, Societe Generale decreased their price target on shares of HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft from €97.20 ($102.32) to €96.00 ($101.05) in a research report on Friday, February 25th.
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of 61.81.
HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft engages in the construction business worldwide. The company operates through HOCHTIEF Americas, HOCHTIEF Asia Pacific, HOCHTIEF Europe, and Abertis Investment divisions. The HOCHTIEF Americas division provides building and transportation infrastructure construction services primarily in the United States and Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft (HOCFF)
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
Receive News & Ratings for HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.