Shares of iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF (NYSEARCA:IBET – Get Rating) traded up 1% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $8.71 and last traded at $8.65. 342 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 79% from the average session volume of 1,623 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.56.
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $9.59 and its 200 day simple moving average is $11.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF (IBET)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Receive News & Ratings for iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.