MHH stock opened at $14.58 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $17.99. The firm has a market cap of $169.11 million, a PE ratio of 13.25, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.58 and a beta of 0.53. Mastech Digital has a 1 year low of $14.15 and a 1 year high of $21.83. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a quick ratio of 2.13 and a current ratio of 2.13.
About Mastech Digital (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mastech Digital (MHH)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Mastech Digital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mastech Digital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.