Research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Milestone Scientific (NYSE:MLSS – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Shares of Milestone Scientific stock opened at $0.84 on Wednesday. Milestone Scientific has a 1 year low of $0.75 and a 1 year high of $3.00. The company has a market capitalization of $57.48 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.00 and a beta of 1.45. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.98.
Milestone Scientific (NYSE:MLSS – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Friday, April 1st. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. Milestone Scientific had a negative net margin of 76.86% and a negative return on equity of 47.99%. The company had revenue of $2.85 million for the quarter.
Milestone Scientific Inc designs, develops, and commercializes diagnostic and therapeutic injection technologies, and devices for medical, dental, and cosmetic use in the United States, China, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Dental and Medical. Its products include CompuDent and STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System that are used for all dental procedures that require local anesthetic.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Milestone Scientific (MLSS)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Milestone Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Milestone Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.