Minerva S.A. (OTCMKTS:MRVSY – Get Rating)’s share price was down 2.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $10.44 and last traded at $10.44. Approximately 235 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 12,701 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.70.
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $10.10 and its 200-day moving average is $8.90.
The business also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Monday, May 16th. Investors of record on Monday, May 9th were given a dividend of $0.2556 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, May 6th. This represents a dividend yield of 5.45%.
Minerva SA engages in the production and sale of fresh beef, livestock, and by-products in South America. It is also involved in slaughtering and deboning, and processing of cattle, meat, beef, and sheep meat; selling chilled, frozen, and processed meat, as well as beef, pork, and poultry products; exporting and selling live cattle; and breeding and selling live cattle, lambs, pigs, and other live animals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Minerva (MRVSY)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Minerva Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minerva and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.