Shares of Uni-Pixel, Inc. (OTCMKTS:UNXLQ – Get Rating) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Uni-Pixel shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares.
About Uni-Pixel (OTCMKTS:UNXLQ)
Uni-Pixel, Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and markets micro-structured polymer film materials and related technologies for the display, flexible electronics, and automotive industries in the United States. The company markets its touch screen films as sub-components of a touch sensor module under the XTouch brand; and hard coat resin and optical films under the Diamond Guard brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uni-Pixel (UNXLQ)
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
Receive News & Ratings for Uni-Pixel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uni-Pixel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.