Shares of Videndum Plc (LON:VID – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 1,242 ($15.21) and last traded at GBX 1,299.35 ($15.92), with a volume of 159 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1,300 ($15.92).
A number of analysts have recently commented on VID shares. Shore Capital reissued a “buy” rating on shares of Videndum in a research report on Tuesday, May 17th. Berenberg Bank restated a “buy” rating and set a GBX 1,590 ($19.48) target price on shares of Videndum in a report on Friday, June 10th.
About Videndum (LON:VID)
- SeaWorld Entertainment Stock Can be Caught on the Downdraft
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Videndum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Videndum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.