Equities research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of voxeljet (NYSE:VJET – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Separately, Alliance Global Partners dropped their price objective on shares of voxeljet from $15.00 to $9.00 in a research note on Friday, May 20th.
Shares of NYSE:VJET opened at $3.61 on Wednesday. voxeljet has a twelve month low of $3.11 and a twelve month high of $15.46. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.10.
voxeljet Company Profile (Get Rating)
voxeljet AG provides three-dimensional (3D) printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas. It operates in two segments, Systems and Services. The Systems segment develops, manufactures, and sells 3D printers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on voxeljet (VJET)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for voxeljet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for voxeljet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.