YaSheng Group (OTCMKTS:HERB – Get Rating) fell 7.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.16 and last traded at $0.16. 338 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 10,278 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.16 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.14.
YaSheng Group Company Profile (OTCMKTS:HERB)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on YaSheng Group (HERB)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Receive News & Ratings for YaSheng Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for YaSheng Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.