Brookstone Capital Management raised its holdings in shares of Cambria Global Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:GMOM – Get Rating) by 154.6% in the 1st quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 99,896 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 60,652 shares during the quarter. Brookstone Capital Management’s holdings in Cambria Global Momentum ETF were worth $3,240,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Separately, Raymond James & Associates grew its position in shares of Cambria Global Momentum ETF by 30.1% during the fourth quarter. Raymond James & Associates now owns 19,331 shares of the company’s stock worth $577,000 after acquiring an additional 4,474 shares during the last quarter.
Cambria Global Momentum ETF stock opened at $30.00 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $31.76 and a 200-day simple moving average of $31.20. Cambria Global Momentum ETF has a one year low of $28.21 and a one year high of $33.68.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cambria Global Momentum ETF (GMOM)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Cambria Global Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cambria Global Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.