Entain PLC (GVC.L) (LON:GVC – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1,039.50 ($12.73) and traded as low as GBX 1,024 ($12.54). Entain PLC (GVC.L) shares last traded at GBX 1,039.50 ($12.73), with a volume of 1,143,476 shares changing hands.
The company has a market capitalization of £6.08 billion and a P/E ratio of -38.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.67, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a current ratio of 0.89. The business has a 50 day moving average of GBX 1,039.50 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1,039.50.
Entain PLC (GVC.L) Company Profile (LON:GVC)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Entain PLC (GVC.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Entain PLC (GVC.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.