Jefferies Financial Group started coverage on shares of Neuren Pharmaceuticals (OTCMKTS:NURPF – Get Rating) in a report issued on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports. The firm issued a buy rating on the stock.
Shares of NURPF opened at 2.60 on Wednesday. Neuren Pharmaceuticals has a 52-week low of 1.08 and a 52-week high of 3.30.
Neuren Pharmaceuticals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neuren Pharmaceuticals (NURPF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Neuren Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neuren Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.