WANdisco plc (OTCMKTS:WANSF – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Edison Inv. Res raised their FY2022 EPS estimates for shares of WANdisco in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, June 21st. Edison Inv. Res analyst now forecasts that the company will earn ($0.50) per share for the year, up from their prior forecast of ($0.59). The consensus estimate for WANdisco’s current full-year earnings is ($0.48) per share.
OTCMKTS WANSF opened at $2.93 on Thursday. WANdisco has a 52 week low of $2.77 and a 52 week high of $6.20. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $3.13 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.89.
WANdisco plc engages in the development and provision of collaboration software in North America, Europe, and internationally. It offers WANdisco LiveData Platform, an enterprise-class software platform that transfers data across various environments with guaranteed consistency, no downtime, no outages, and no risk; and LiveData Plane for Azure, a core Azure service that keeps unstructured data available and consistent across diverse environments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WANdisco (WANSF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for WANdisco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WANdisco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.