Record plc (LON:REC – Get Rating) insider Leslie Hill bought 206,252 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 22nd. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 71 ($0.87) per share, with a total value of £146,438.92 ($179,371.53).
Shares of REC opened at GBX 74.60 ($0.91) on Friday. Record plc has a fifty-two week low of GBX 60 ($0.73) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 108.15 ($1.32). The company has a market capitalization of £148.49 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.72. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 69.19 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 72.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.47, a quick ratio of 4.56 and a current ratio of 4.56.
About Record (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Record Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Record and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.