Primo Water (TSE:PRMW – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by equities research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, TipRanks reports. They presently have a C$19.00 target price on the stock. Jefferies Financial Group’s price objective would indicate a potential upside of 11.31% from the stock’s previous close.
Shares of Primo Water stock opened at C$17.07 on Wednesday. Primo Water has a twelve month low of C$16.17 and a twelve month high of C$25.31.
Primo Water Company Profile (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Primo Water Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primo Water and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.