Solid State plc (LON:SOLI – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 1,083.58 ($13.27) and traded as high as GBX 1,150 ($14.09). Solid State shares last traded at GBX 1,135 ($13.90), with a volume of 9,556 shares traded.
The stock has a market cap of £97.01 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.35. The company has a current ratio of 1.56, a quick ratio of 0.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.12. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 1,083.58 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 1,120.26.
Solid State Company Profile (LON:SOLI)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Solid State Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solid State and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.