Neptune Orient Lines Limited (OTCMKTS:NPTOY – Get Rating) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $3.68 and traded as low as $3.68. Neptune Orient Lines shares last traded at $3.68, with a volume of 900 shares trading hands.
Neptune Orient Lines Stock Down 10.2 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $3.68.
About Neptune Orient Lines
Neptune Orient Lines Limited is an investment holding company. The Company is engaged in the ownership and charter of vessels, as well as participates in ventures related to these activities. The Company operates through its Liner segment. The Company’s Liner segment provides operations of container transportation, terminals and provision of other related services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neptune Orient Lines (NPTOY)
- These 3 Stocks Won’t Trade Under $100 For Long
- When You Silence the Noise, AMD Stock Still Offers Strong Fundamentals
- MarketBeat Podcast: You CAN Make Money In a Bear Market, Here’s How !
- Three (3) Undervalued Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks
- Should you buy Bank of America Stock After Its Q2 Earnings Report?
Receive News & Ratings for Neptune Orient Lines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neptune Orient Lines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.